How do people make friends? I cant make friends at all, when someone starts talking to me I get uncomfortable?

and light headed and my mind goes blank. and its always the case. I was working somewhere once and no one would talk to me and one day I heard a group of people saying how annoying I was and how people at my work would try to avoid me. I have a problem with making eye contact with people, I used to be real negative but have stopped. oh and I always have people telling me how I way to nice to others. Someone please give me advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I'm not sure it's really something you learn it is more something you know. I'm a very friendly out going person but my bro is more shy. If it is important to you the best you can do is sadly suck it up and try. I know it sounds mean I'm sorry I don't know how else to word it. If you have a more out going friend or family member hang out with them and it might make it easier. GOOD LUCK I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:54 AM on Aug. 6, 2009