toddler toys

What toys do you have for your toddler? And how old are they(toddler)? I am looking for ideas for my son who will be 2 in December.

jmetz4

Asked by jmetz4 at 2:19 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My youngest is a girl so she got a doll house for her 2nd birthday. She also LOVES Little People so she got some of those. My son got a GeoTrax train set when he was 2 (for Christmas) and he's almost 8 now and still loves to play with it and is asking if we can get more pieces for it, lol. And he loved Hot Wheels...any kind of car or truck really.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:05 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11090814 Here is what your son can learn from this, it actually would be something i'd get for my son if i could find it at my local store
    TV-interactive system
    Features learning games, activities and timed challenges
    Teaches letters, colors shapes, patterns and more
    Kids learn different ways to count as you jump
    5 levels challenge kids' skills
    4 exciting learning games
    Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10911023
    this is the kind of drums i have for my son but there black not pink
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 2:45 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• my son is turning 2 on the 24 of aug so real soon and i ordered a week ago a dominater battery powered car/truck its kool lookin he has a half brother and i just saw it and thought how cute would it look with them two riding around in it!!!!look thru add for stores or on line go to web sites
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 2:52 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My son got a bunch of matchbox cars for his 2nd birthday from a friend, and I never see him without at least one car. And motorcycles, typical boy I guess. He also has a t-ball set.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:52 AM on Aug. 6, 2009