Need help removing a wart...nothing is helping

I have tried everything from freezaing it off at the doctors to compound w the liquid stuff to even things I have read like duck tape. Has anyone had a difficult wart and found a way to remove it. Its on my pointer finger. I hate it and am embaressed by it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no clue.
    I have one on my hand that i can't get to go away. I haven't froze it off because it says not to use it when pregnant.
    I had one on the bottom of my big toe, and i cut it out. it hurt like a biotch but it finally came off! lol

Mine is on my left hand, right in the middle of the top. But I have excema so my hands tend to get them easier since they break out so bad. bleh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• OP...That sucks. Maybe someone has a tip that will help?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Well if you are nursing you can try what worked for my DH. I would soak a cotton ball in breast milk and put it on the wart with a bandaid and he slept with it like that. It took 3 weeks, but it eventually went away and hasn't come back.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:07 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i had a HUGE one on my foot while i was pregnant. Dip it in deluted bleach (lke 1/4 tablespoon to a quart) then scrap at it with scissors or a knife (dont cut). that's to expose the growing thing inside. Then put duck tape over it so oxygen doesnt get to it and it'll grow faster. If you do this everyday then it'll eventually go away. the bleach kills it
    AirborneBratMom

Answer by AirborneBratMom at 8:25 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• If it's a seed wart (one that is seated underneath your skin rather than growing on top) it'll probably have to be cut out. I had a seed wart that wouldn't freeze off. I picked at it for awhile and finally dug it out one day. Gross as all get out, I know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• OP>>>Its not a seed wart. its growing on top. Thats the weird part. Hmmm..Sucks and I hate it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• OP.. I will try the bleach and see if that works. Thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2009