i cant find my keys anywhere!

I suspect the baby hid them, I've looked in all the usual places and I still can't find them. Where is the oddest place you've found something? I'm desperate!

pookipoo

Asked by pookipoo at 2:41 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm the world's worst for lost car keys. My son put my keys between his mattress and the board supporting it right in the corner of the bedpost. Took me 3 days to find them. And though I've never left them in the fridge, I do occasionally put them on the pantry shelf. I've also left them in the lock of my car door and trunk. Once I wore a sweatshirt on the drive to work. I left my car key in the front pocket, then forgot all about the shirt. I dug through a dumpster of trash and had my steering column changed before I discovered my shirt hanging up! And I have also folded them up in the stroller. I had a friend whose toddler put her keys in the trash can on a regular basis.
    lizlaughlove

Answer by lizlaughlove at 3:09 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• my son usually finds my keys and will hide them under the bed.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 2:47 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• check your door i sometime leave my in there when i have my hand full then i forget they're there
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 2:48 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• we lost our only car keys for 3 weeks, and they were in our stroller folded up. My oldest (was 1 at the time) took them, and was playing and put them there. BIG shock when we finally found them!

good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I would check drawers and the closet. hope you find them soon.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:53 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I just went out to the car to get something, so they wouldn't be in the door... my husband broke into the car with a wire and they aren't in there, I looked through all the drawers and under the bed and the crib and every other odd and end! I'm at a loss :[ and I'm hungry too!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:55 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yeah I looked in the closet and found the missing remote, but no keys!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:56 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• check the fridge/freezer, sometimes when in a hurry to get milk or something for the baby out after you get home you may drop them in there. Check the couch under cushions, maybe with the dirty cloths, if you changed cloths or the cloths you wore yesterday
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 2:57 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• This is the story of my life....and my cell phone is always missing.
    My DD usually puts them in the same spot which is under one of our couches.
    I wish they made like an alarm or something on keys!!!!
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 3:46 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• check in the refrigerator lol or the stove cabinet if it's in his reach. think of the places you wouldn't think of. and you'll probably find it
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 4:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2009