Does anyones lil one sleep crawl.

My son is 11 months old and co sleeps with me, well i have to get up three or four times a night to get him because i feel him trying to crawl of the foot of the bed, and i will pick him u and put him back where he was, but his eyes are closed, and completely asleep. If they do, do you know what causes it, and how can i stop him from doing this.

vgiron

Asked by vgiron at 3:00 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He's a sleepwalker. Funny, I just made a post about this, lol. Anyway, two of my kids are sleepwalker, plus my DH and I borh were, and we all did this as babies. You can't stop it, you just have to keep him safe. You migh have to put him in a crib if he starts really getting active.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 4:22 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Op- He refuses to sleep in the crib since birth, he won't even nap in it, i've tried putting him in his crib after he's fallen asleep during the day and he'll wake up, but if i put him on my bed he stays asleep same as at night. I know its not the matteress because we have the same kind of matteress, same brand, same firmness, he just doesn't like his crib. As to my knowledge his spermdonor didn't ever sleep walk, and i've done it when i was living with my sons dad(only know because i used to cook then wake up 10 minuets later hungry telling him to make me food, and play videogames with him and his friends in my sleep ), but never done it while living with my mom.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 4:51 AM on Aug. 6, 2009