After child birth...how was your first...

Period? Just wondering. Mine is horrible!!! Worst period ever, or maybe they've always been this bad and I forgot what it was like for the almost year that I didn't have to have one! (Definitely not as bad as childbirth though!)

SarahLeeMorgan

Asked by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:55 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine was awful, then the birth control i got on made them worse, got of the birth control, and now there not so bad,
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 4:04 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• HORRIBLE! I rarely ever get periods. Meaning like maybe once a year. After I had the girls I bled for weeks. Uhh.. I was SO happy when it was over :o)
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 4:20 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I think I bled for months! It was by far the worst period I ever had!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I got mine back when she was 15 months. They are sooooo bad now!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 8:11 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I remember thinking "I must have forgotten what they were like, because this is bad!" But I think part of it comes from not having one for so long while being pregnant!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:12 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I haven't had one yet, and I'm 7 months PP. But, thanks, now I've got something 'great' to look forward too. lol
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:09 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yeah, it was awful and lasted about 12 weeks.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Jeez. Mine were bad before I got pregnant...now I'm worried that they're gonna be that much worse after I have my lil guy... =/ thaaaaanks...LOL. I'm sure it's normal though, a few of my friends have said that they seem to come back a lil worse...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009