Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can you enjoy sex if you get allergict reactions from the semon?

Does anyone else get this? What do you do to have intercourse without having an reaction? Pulling out does not dont recomend that..


Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • Oddly enough, the answer is, have sex more often! But not without your doctor's assistance. There are two treatments for semen allergy; one is injections containing small amounts of your partner's semen, the other is something called intravaginal seminal graded challenge, in which the doctor places increasingly greater amounts of your partner's semen into your vagina every 20 minutes. Both treatments require that you have sex three or four times a week to maintain exposure to the allergen and give the body time to build up immunity. HOWEVER, these treatments MUST be started by a doctor in a controlled environment in order to manage potential adverse reactions. Good luck!

    Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:04 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

  • have u talked to ur doctor about this?

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

  • What about a condom.. or a sponge? what about the spermicidal lube?

    Answer by danichaos at 4:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

  • you can use a condom. Maybe talking to your doctor about this would help more

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

  • Condom is all that comes to mind.. I don't have this problem and I've never heard of it. Talk to you doctor maybe they can help you. Good luck!

    Answer by jackiec7707 at 4:19 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

  • The only thing that works for us is pulling out. i have a bad reaction to condoms and to semen. it sucks.

    Answer by deminika at 6:49 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

  • Allergic reaction to semen? That's the way it is spelled.
    Does anyone at CM go to school and does anyone know how to spell? SHeeeesh.......
    Oh and does everyone have to use TEXT spelling? R U stupid?

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

  • I would go to the doctor. Or maybe an allergist?

    Answer by DrJChappell at 10:25 AM on Aug. 6, 2009