Gender dreams?

What do you think about gender dreams? I know some women have them and some women don't. A few days ago I had the dream and in it I had a girl, The dream was a big teaser I woke up kinda sad because it was only a dream but it made me fall in love with my little one and now i can't wait! Did anyone ever have them and were correct? I hear many women have them and they are correct and we get the answer in our subconsious or some just ant one gender so badly it comes out in there dreams. Either way its kinda amazingtoo me.
But what do you think?

Thanks so much!!

Emo_mommy

Asked by Emo_mommy at 4:00 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My dreams have been accurate so far 3 for 3. I am having dreams of a girl this time. My ultrasound is the 19th so we shall see!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:28 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I had a dream that I had twin boys while I was pregnant with my twin girls... I don't remember if I knew they were girls yet or not. I wanted boy/boy or boy/girl at first but I am SOO happy that I had both girls. I think I wanted a boy for my boyfriend more than anything because he wanted a boy because he has all girls. I always pictured myself having girls though.
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 4:13 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• had a couple dreams about a girl
    im having a boy
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:14 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It doesn't matter what gender you dream you chances of being correct are 50/50! ALWAYS. You'd get the same results if you flipped a coin.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:07 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't think they mean anything. I almost always dreamed my oldest was a boy. Well she is most definitely not a boy. :)
    katrinad

Answer by katrinad at 8:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2009