Funk air... Down there... (tmi)

Ok so another post just like 2 or 3 down from this one sparked a question that I have. So I have this problem with my man, he likes to off his load... in me... I think it makes me smell funny. So I don't let him anymore. Is this a thing with just me and him, or do all squigglies affect the way a chick vajayjay is scented? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Health

• This may help...

http://www.steadyhealth.com/fishy_smelling_ejaculation_t121558.html

MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 4:17 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I've never gotten an odor. Your post makes me feel nasty about it though lol.
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 4:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It makes you wonder why some women have sex when they refer to it as "off his load in me".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It may be his diet. There was a Sex and the City episode about that. Samantha got her guy to drink wheatgrass juice.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 10:23 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• RE: Anonymous
    It makes you wonder why some women have sex when they refer to it as "off his load in me".

Your a bitch, fuck you..
    OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Aug. 6, 2009