if u felt the need to take pregnacy test today..would u be happy.. overwhelemed.. shocked..accepting but knw it would be hard?

im not ready for two.. but ive been late on my period.. so i got a test fr om walmart.. thank god negative... we would have DEALT with it if it had been postive.. but i would like to wait to wait till my ds is at least four to try for#2.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would be overjoyed and devastated, because I would be face with a very, very hard decision to make - my life or the baby's?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Very shocked since I haven't had sex for awhile now lol. No but I would be overwhelmed and kind of upset because it is hard enough affording everything as it is and finding the time to actually do things with my girls is hard too since I work evenings so a baby would take part of their little bit of time away and I do not want that. I don't think that I want anymore kids and if I do not until my girls are in school at the earliest.
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 4:26 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• im already pregnant so it wouldnt be a suprise...LOL
    but when I did find out I was shocked, but I already knew my decision was to keep it so I got over the shock quick and readjusted my life for a baby
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• op -here... not sure if dealt with it came across as abortion.. but we would have more then welcomed our new family member.. im just not ready for #2 yet. .. one night me and dh had some wine after ds went night night and we opted with out the condom..so i got worried.. anywy. i do want more.. LOL.. just not yet. but dealt with came out to weird for me.. and i am pro choice.. just not my choice..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I would freak out, I have an IUD and would have to get to a hospital asap to not DIE.. if I didn't have an IUD and found out I was preg.. I would be happy, but freaked, the man and I haven't tied the knot yet
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 4:37 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• If i took one and it came out pos, i've be thrilled, even though i'm not ready for another lil one, but even though i've taken several since my periods have been kinda wierd these past 3 months and all neg.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 4:44 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I would be thrilled. I am very high risk though.I know I would have to fight the medical establishment to get medical care.

I have had docs tell me to abort because my life is in danger, and my last child born was supposed to be a downs child. The doctors told me to abort him but I refused to listen to their orders. He is now 9 and a wonderful son.

(btw, he is not downs, but that does not mattter to me. I would still treasure and love him if he were.downs)

I want all my children that God will give me. I have had 12 spontaneous miscarriages and I grieve every single one.

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 5:52 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I would def freak out. I'm leaving DH for someone else and just found out the someone else is still sleeping w/his ex-gf/baby mama. So I don't know what I'd do (not an abortion). I'd be very upset but I guess I'd have to make work, where I have no idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i would be THRILLED
    alwayzsmiling82

Answer by alwayzsmiling82 at 6:04 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• well I already know i'm pregnant lol but if somehow I'm growing ANOTHER baby in there.. I'll be shocked
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 6:13 AM on Aug. 6, 2009