got hives

all over my body, mostly on my legs. I feel like i have chicken pox all over again! I saw them last night and they are just getting worse. What should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Health

• If I were you right now I would try to find some kind of ointment to put on them. Soak in a bath. Call the doctor in the morning. They will be able to give you something to get rid of it hopefully. Good luck!
    jackiec7707

Answer by jackiec7707 at 4:30 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• take some benadryl
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:31 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• take some benadryl. it helps with the hives. I wish I had known that.. but then again I'ld probably still have a $900 hospital bill because of the tonsillitis. oh the joy of getting that and finding out I'm allergic to theraflu on the same day lol
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 6:17 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• take benadryl theres no since going to the dr and wasting ur money for something u can treat at home....do u know what set them off? if u cant fugure that out and u get them again i would go to a allergist to see what ur allergic to
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:21 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Have you tried Benadryl?
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 10:15 AM on Aug. 6, 2009