Question?

how do i add a picture on the back of my playlist music player? Or change the color?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Assuming you are using projectplaylist.com sign in to your account.

Click on "Post my playlist" at the top of the screen.

Click on A for the myspace code.

Pick the playlist you want.

Under "custom skin" change it to say yes. BUT if you aren't sure how to do it (for size and all) click on "what's this" at the end of the option and it will tell you what you need to know.

Good luck to you! =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 7:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't know about adding a picture, but if you are using playlist.com for your player, you have to change the color of it on THAT site, not this one. When you go to get the code to embed it, it has a couple of different options that say Autostart? Random Shuffle? ETC and in that part, it will ask what color you want your player to be. There's also a box in that section that says Custom Skin? so maybe that 's the part where you can add a picture--I don't know because I haven't done that, but I have changed my player color several times. If you aren't using project playlist, then I am sorry, I don't know how to do the other ones.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:10 AM on Aug. 6, 2009