Has anyone heard of Home Interiors or Pre Paid legal.

Looking for something that willtransform my house and life for income.

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• How are your sales skill?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:18 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Home Interiors yes. I almost got involved, but then realized that with that business it's a pyramid scheme, your making other people rich and only getting a percent, then you have to taxes out of the money you earn yourself, so have an accountant.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 10:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yes I have heard of both. Home Interiors has merged with Home and Garden and they have a new name. Neither is a pyramid scheme- a pyramid scheme is a business that has no product or service of value and the only people that can make any money are the people at the beginning. These are both home businesses so you will have to take responsibility of them just as a traditional business. Good luck in your search.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Home interiors is not cheap to get started in.....I dont know of too many people buying from them any more
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My sales skills suck, but Im taking a sales class right now. Effective selling, so its not pushy, but personal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I'm a Pre-Paid Legal Associate and I find have a lawyer available for my family of worth!

Giving people access to equal justice-priceless!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009