has your dog ever gotten on the schoolbus with your kids?

my jack russell has been dying to get on the bus with the kids, and finally made it slithering out the door this morning and onto the bus. he was in the seat and looking out the window in no time. he looked so happy to be there i hated to make him get off and come back home. he is still pouting.

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 9:14 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No but our black lab use to get out to meet us at the bus stop. He would sit there with us until we got on the bus and when we would get off the bus he would be sitting there waiting for us. He was seriously the BEST dog a person could ask for. I miss him so much.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Oh, I bet the kids LOVED that. LOL Sounds really cute. Our cat tries to get in the car in the morning when our son goes to school. We just start the car and open the window. As soon as the car starts backing out of the driveway he jumps right out. :)
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:28 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No, but the dog we have now would in a heartbeat. She loves to ride and loves the kids getting on the bus. I could see her doing exactly the same thing if we gave the the chance.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2009