IS THERE BLOOD IN YOUR HANDS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLElRP7p_5M

Asked by older at 9:26 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • very compelling video.. sadly those that really need to watch it, probably won't.

anyways, I the only blood on my hands is from the blood seeping from the wounded as I hold their hands, in hopes to try to protect them from those that don't understand.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Good morning Sunshine! I watched the first couple minutes of the video. I don't really agree with most of Rick Warren's teachings,but I'm sure the video is very effective in the message it's getting out. I have to run, get ready for work,just wanted to pop in,as usual,and wish you a great day.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• this video didnt really say much this time, you would have to read the information on it to get more info...the video was mostly pictures..unless there was someone talking while everything was playing (my sound wont work).
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 9:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• HI STYMEN!!! WISHING YOUA WONDERFUL DAY TOO, DON'T WORK TOO HARD!!!

Answer by older at 9:53 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Powerful message and powerful song!  {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you Older and your beautiful daughters.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:54 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• THANK YOU BEEKY!!!! HUGS RIGHT BACK AT YA!

Answer by older at 10:14 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I have a family member that is homosexual and i love tht person with all my heart but tht does not mean that I have to believe what tht person has chose is right. I love tht person but i disagree with tht person.
    waytruthlife

Answer by waytruthlife at 1:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• WAYTRUTHLIFE, IF YOU LOVE AND ACCEPT HIM AS HE IS, YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE TO AGREE, THAT IS VERY COMENDABLE OF YOU AND THE WAY IT SHOULD BE, BUT DON'T OUSTE HIM OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND GATHERINGS BECAUSE OF IT, THIS IS ALL THEY ASK.

Answer by older at 1:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• no, i use soap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• VERY FUNNY ANON!!!

Answer by older at 1:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009