Social Security Disability for Epilepsy?

Hi moms. I have a question. Has anyone ever gotten Social Security Disability for Epilepsy? I was denied once but am putting in again. Have the following medical conditions:
Epilepsy
Anxiety
Depression

I was also advised not to drive. I have had Epilepsy since I was 14 years old and just now put in for the disability because my conditions are getting worse.

Thank you for any information anyone can give.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Health

• If you've had a change in your health status you can re apply. I'm sorry to hear your seizures are getting worse.
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 10:18 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Thank you for your answer and your concern.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• let me know if u succeed. i tried and was denied, but now i am pregnant with my first child which is causing my seizures to go out of wack. but by the time i even find out if i could get it the baby would already be born...so i decided to to just let my bf take care of me until i am able to work again.
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 2:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009