Who do you want to see win this year's America's Got Talent?

I have a few favorites already, but I was wondering who you would like to see win. I absolutely love that Kevin Skinner guy, even though I hate country music with a passion. I also like Arcadian Broad and that magician guy. I'd like to see one of them win.

jazztastic

Asked by jazztastic at 9:48 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• i think kevin skinner should win!! i live in ky and the town he is from is literally a little podunk town that nobody ever seems to leave! I ove his voice and hope he goes on to do great things
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 3:59 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Although I think the two that you mentioned are fantastic...I really want the Grandma to win. The other two have a lot more of their life to go on and do something great. To me it seems like Grandma Lee, this would be her last chance to do something like this. You know. She is really talented, and she just tugs at my heart strings.

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 10:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I like Arcadian and David Thomas Magic as well, however I am waiting to see the other acts preform again....sometimes they get better, and sometimes they crash!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:31 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I love Kevin Skinner,but I REALLY love Grandma Lee! She is such a hoot! Arcadian is great too. I'm so glad he made it through last night. I also love the magician, he is great too.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• magician guy. this isnt american idol i dont think someone who can sing should win. singing in my OP isnt a talent everyone can do it maybe not well but we all can. not everyone can do freaking magic. i love magic i get easily amused thats acutal how me and my SO got together he showed me card tricks and i was in love.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:06 PM on Aug. 6, 2009