GAY CHOICE????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPPkhPRg3Ck

Asked by older at 10:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • LADIES IN ODER TO KEEP CERTAIN UNDESIRABLES OUT OF THIS THREAD, AND BEFORE IT GETS ANY NASTIER, I WILL CLOSE THIS QUESTION WITH THIS THOUGH::: HOMOSEXUALS ARE SPECIAL PEOPLE CREATED BY GOD, LIKE HE CREATED EVERYTHING ELSE. THEY ARE KIND GENEROUS HUMBLE BREED, AND THEY CERTAINLY DID NOT HAVE ANY CHOICE BUT TO BE THEMSELVES, REGARDLESS OF WHO DOES NOT APPROVE OR LIKE. YOUR OPINIONS ARE JUST THAT, "YOURS" NOT NECESSARILY THE TRUTH. I BASE MY OPINIONS ON DEALING WITH THEM AND KNOWING WHAT MAKES THEM TICK NOT BY THE BIBLE OR ANYTHING ELSE. SO UNTIL NEXT TIME, TA TA!

Answer by older at 2:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2009

• It is NOT a choice!!! Sure some people choose to try it out and may like it and switch teams, but ultimately, someone who is truly homosexual WAS BORN THAT WAY!!!!! And since God created man, He created homosexuality, it has been around since the dawn of man!
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 10:53 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I know for myself it wasnt a choice..but Im guessing there are is more people choosing to be straight to avoid being tortured then there are straights choosing to be gay. Who the hell in thier right mind chooses to be discriminated against, verbally and in some cases physically assualted on a daily basis??? I am who I am because that is who I am, and if you dont like it..dont be me!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• wow i watched that..and some of the videos right after it. Whether it is a choice or not, God has the power above everything to change what he wants to change. In him nothing is Impossible, a homosexual can become straight. I believe homosexuality is against God's will but i also know he is not a God of Force but of Love and will not force anyone to change because he gave us a free will, so it is our choice but tht doesnt mean that we can do it alone. remember IN HIM all things are possible not IN ME but IN HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
    waytruthlife

Answer by waytruthlife at 1:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• waytruthlife, lets ignore the answer from the actual homosexual person and declare that WE know how their brain works better than they do!!!! Makes perfect sense! *cough, gag*
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't believe being gay is a choice. If it were, we would be the only species that practiced it. But we aren't.. there are hundreds of other animal species that practice homosexual behavior. I agree, any actions done to change a homosexual to a heterosexual are simply forms of repression, that will and do lead to depression, and sometimes worse.

A very good video older. I loved that you picked this particular one, because of the "shovel" verbal attacks made against you in other posts. It seems very fitting. But again, sadly, the people that need to see this, will probably over look it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:38 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• John Stossel is basically saying if you are a religious organization you can't be an expert! That is not fair. Just because some of the members of Exodus International have still struggled does not invalidate the experience of everyone. That would mean that when someone at my church goes back to pornography, that none of us are able to be pure. Plus I do know people who have been a part of Exodus and loved it.

I am not saying that everyone can just change easily -- *poof* you're straight now! But it is not fair to say that someone is lying just because some people say it is impossible.

Have you seen the Ex-Homosexual videos. Do you think these people are lying?

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Me and my husband talked about this last night, God Did not create homosexuality, The devil did, and we agree that it me be very hard for some(gay) people but with Gods help they can find there way out of it and its just like a drug that you are addicted to, you have to want to get away from it bad enough and you have to choose not to be gay when the world tells you its okay.
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 2:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• The devil made me do it!! The best cop out ever!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• CINNAMON-MOM, THESE PEOPLE MIGHT NOT FEEL LIKE THEY ARE LYING BUT THERE HAVE BEEN SECUREDLY PLACED IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE THEY DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE REPERCUSSIONS, OF BEING GAY, THEY ARE HAPPY FOR THE TIME BEING BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING ACCEPTED, IT IS TEMPORARY FIX. IF THEY ARE TRUE HOMOSEXUALS THE KIND THAT BRING IT WITH THEM SINCE BIRTH, THEY CAN RUN BUT THEY CAN'T HIDE FROM WHO THEY ARE, AND IT EVENTUALLY RESURFACES, I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN. YOU PEOPLE TALK ABOUT FREE WILL BUT I SAW SOMEONES RESPONSE THAT MADE A LOT OF SENSE TO ME. DO YOU HAVE FREE WILL TO SLEEP? NO YOU SLEEP WHEN YOU ARE TIRED NOT WILLING IT TO HAPPEN. DO YOU HAVE FREE WILL TO HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR 5 MINUTES? DO YOU HAVE FREE WILL TO BREATH FOR THAT MATTER? IT IS THE SAME THING WITH HOMOSEXUALS, IT CANNOT BE HELPED!

Answer by older at 3:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2009