Terrorist Thinking?

My brother told me that he had heard on the radio this morning, that to say anything against Obama is terrorist thinking and you can be reported to the government for it. Has anyone else heard this?

JonesboroGypsy

Asked by JonesboroGypsy at 10:06 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I haven't heard that yet but I wouldn't doubt it. He's so afraid people don't like him. What a wuss!

GOT THAT OBAMA? YOU ARE A MARXIST PIG, A WUSS, A CRYBABY, INEPT, ARROGANT, AND WE WANT YOU IMPEACHED, THEN TRIED FOR TREASON!   REPORT THIS!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Really? I hadn't heard that. They can report me all they'd like. As a citizen of this country I still retain my rights and freedoms to think whatever I want about whomever I choose. And if I feel that this country is being run into tyranny then that's my right to feel that way. The government may find that a great many people are feeling the same way.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:09 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Just more Chicago style scare tactics. Figures.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Heard it from who on the radio? Some nut on a call in talk radio show?
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 10:16 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Oh yes, he kisses the asses of real terrorists, then law abiding citizens, who just don't happen to agree with his socialist ideology and government takeovers, he labels terrorists. NEWSFLASH MORON! It's our FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT, and OBLIGATION to speak out against unlawful practices! That title, "president" doesn't give you the right to break the law and violate the Constitution. You know, the one you swore to uphold? Oh, silly me, I forgot, you didn't swear on a Koran, you swore on a Bible so you think that makes you exempt. F*CK YOU!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yes. Patriots and true Republic-ans (not to be mistaken for Republicans) are being targeted as terrorists. If you would fight for your country you are considered a "domestic terrorist".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• The only "domestic terroists" I know of are Oblahblah and his posse known as the Democratic Congress. Can we arrest them? PLEASE, OH PLEASE?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yes, it is true Obama wants you to call the white house and tattle on your neighbors.....

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:39 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I think I'll call and tattle on HIM and the members of Congress spreadin LIES about those of us who think he's a domestic terrorist!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It is true. You can report anyone who is disseminating "fishy" information to the WH. There is even a website. They will collecting the names in a database for future use. (Use not yet to be determined.) Your fellow citizens are being encouraged to inform on you. Sounds like the USSR, or China, or Nazi Germany, or Venezuela, or any Eastern Block Iron Curtain country past and present. Did you wave bye-bye as your 1st Amendment right flew out the window.

Obama and your democratic, left-wing extremist, you can all kiss my lilly white arse!

patriotic

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Aug. 6, 2009