• In the Spotlight:

what should i do?

ive been with my hubs for 3 years. we hav a 2 year old so u can see how we kindve jumped into things. well, recently, ive felt like we only love eachother as the mother and father of our dd. but hes been smothering me, hes getting jealous and over protective, i cant even hang out with my freinds. i talked to him about it, but because of this it feels like i just dont ove him because of it...is this normal? what do you think i should do? please no bashing. i just need help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Well there is an easy way out and a hard way in...you have to decide which route you want to talk and then stick with it. I was married for almost 8 years and I recently left my husband for "better" and what I've come to realize that there is no better. My husband is no different from any other good man out there. What I was looking for exactly I can find in another man but then he's missing something else that my husband already had. There is no perfect person on this planet. There is going to be things that annoy you, frustrate you and make you mad in any guy you are with. You and your husband have more than just your love to tie you together. You have your history, your DD, you friends, family and other things. Walking away from that may be something that sounds good in theory but I promise you you will regret your decision at some point. I know I do and it's too late for me to undo what I've done.

Cont...
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:26 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Try talking seriously after your DD goes to bed. Instead of just telling him what is frustrating you, ask him what is bothering him about you. Maybe he has issues too and if you come at that angle it's less confrontational and more of a discussion. Discuss ways and things you can each do to help resolve those issues. If that doesn't work get a mediator involved. You can fix your marriage....don't let anyone tell you can't. If that's what you want to do you can.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 6, 2009