How To Deal

The Father Of My Child is starting to bug me without even doing anything some times his talking to me makes me wanna snap im 5 months pregnant and this started a couple weeks ago an he gets upset and starts to get angry an all that does is makes me wanna tell him it's over and walk away how can I control this before I lose a really good relationship

proudmommi330

Asked by proudmommi330 at 10:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just walk away from him when you get annoyed.. my dh irritates the hell out of me & i'm due any day now, we don't sleep in the same room right now either b/c he irks me so bad lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• tell him to grow up and respect you or get out, if you can deal with having a squiggling creature inside you then he has to deal respectfully with you. how was he before you got pregnant? has he refused to be respectful your entire pregnancy so far? if he's been nasty really since you and he got together then think if with him is a good place to be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I think pregnancy hormones can be pretty cruel. I think maybe you just need some "me" time. Have some space from him, take a walk, go do something for you. The thing is he might be overwhelmed or scared about everything going on. I think you guys can do this... you just need to give eachother a break. He is not perfect and neither are you. Some of the things that are annoying you the most probably aren't that big of a deal but believe me pregnancy hormones can the best of you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Okay, your hormones are playing a big part right now. Really think to yourself.......What does he do that you like? And would you be better off without him. Think of the baby too. I did make that mistake when I was 5mo pregnant. and ended up raising a little girl on my own for 3 years. And then I met someone and did the same thing again when I was 4 mo pregnant with twins. that was an even bigger mistake. So, i had a four year old girl and newborn twin boys with me while i did errands. Grocery shopping was absolute Hell. I had to push 2 baskets around. Oh and sleep yeah right. Luckily thew twins's father and I got back together and have been togetherevery since (8 years) So, if I was you I really would stick it out at least until the baby is a few months old to see if you would be able to handle the baby on your own. Try this leave an article on the computer that states something about pregnancy and hormones for him to see.
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2009