Not a question, just a yay!! and a little ahh!!

I had my doctor appointment yesterday and she said the baby is a good 5 pounds and if he were born yesterday I would probably be able to take him home that same day. I'm not due until September 17th, but I'm so excited. I'm sore a lot and can't sleep or get comfy at all, and lately he feels like he is going to just drop out of me, but YAY!!! So now that I'm this close to the end, I'm freaking out about becoming a mommy. Thats a whole new big chapter in my life that is about to start. AHH!!!

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 10:41 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I remember being excited that my son would survive outside of me. Then I started just hoping for early labor!! HAHA! I had a really miserable final month AND he was two weeks late! Yuck.

You are in for something so amazing. All those fears and worries will melt away when you hold your beautiful baby. Congrats! It's going to be great don't worry :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:25 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• it just gets better mama..a boy hu.. man its awesome.. we have two.. and they are the most fun, im so xited for ya..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 10:47 AM on Aug. 6, 2009