Pregancy cravings... not very likely but is this even possible?

Well hubby and I have been TTC for over a year and a half but last month I tested, it was negative. I also just ovulated about 3-4 days ago.I usually like sweet stuff but this morning I was sick to my stomach just watching my daughter eating cocoa pebbles. I tried to eat my normal bowl of special k (like every morning) but I just couldn't bring my self to eat it. I wanted something salty.... like really salty! I was about to jump in the car and actually head to wendys for a chili and burger but then I realized it was like 9 in the morning!!!! So I tore through the cabinent and grabed a can of salsbury steak soup and had that for breakfast! Isn't it pretty impossible to have cravings as soon as you concieve? Could I just be deficiant (spelling?) in some mineral or something or could you possibly feel cravings and avulsions this early? ( I never really had any cravings in my first pregnancy so I really dont know)

Jen110786

Asked by Jen110786 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I craved salty like crazy with my daughter (I went to mcdonalds like 3 times a week for a burger). My hubby knew I was pregnant with my son a week before my missed period because I craved frozen lemonade at disney land. I usually dont like lemonade unless its really sweet. There it is really sour
    mommyin07n08

Answer by mommyin07n08 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 6, 2009