How to Make Iced Mochas?

Im on a mission to start making my OWN iced Mochas instead of going to Starbucks everyday...
Has any one made them.. ANYthing taste similar?

HOW do i do this? whats the best recipe? I have looked at SOOOO many different ones and they all say something different! ah lol

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 10:45 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Ice Mochas Personally I just use instant coffee, milk and chocolate syrup.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 11:02 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• you can buy the mocha powder at starbucks and even get how to make it but its made with expresso / milk and starbucks choc.syrup and ice. i also put my left over coffee from the morning in the refrigerater and later in the day make iced coffee just play around with it.it will taste different with the amount of milk or syrup you use.its up to you on how sweet you like it.
    nikki542

Answer by nikki542 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I used to work for espresso shops and here's how you do it.
    #1 make a pot of coffee really-really strong. When its done put it in the frig. You might want to do this before going to be the previous night.
    #2 In the morning pour the coffee in a glass 2/3 full add chocolate ice and milk.

On a really hot day use more ice and blend.
    busymom1107

Answer by busymom1107 at 1:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't use a recipe. This is my method:

Brew 4 shots of espresso
    Mix in about 2 tablespoons of dark chocolate syrup (I use Trader Joes Midnight Moo)
    Pour over a tall glass filled with ice. Add mix of your choice (best with unsweetened almond milk)
    Stir and enjoy

Answer by rkoloms at 3:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2009