(Adult Content) How to "come" inside your man.

Ok this may be TMI but here goes. I guess im not one of those women who is easy to "get" when my DH is inside me. Ive only ever had one guy so im not really experience at why lol. Ive had one orgasm with him inside me and I would LOVE to have any suggestions as to increase this number. FYI- He can get me by hand just fine and (hehe) I can get myself multiple times. I just dont get any stimulation i guess when he is inside of me. Any help? (Oh and I guess im not a G-Spot girl either cause It just makes me want to run to the bathroom to pee). Sorry if TMI :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you tried using toys while you're having sex? When my husband uses a cock ring with a bullet vibe it, uh, really does things for me (not sure how to say what i mean in a "clean" way)

Answer by missanc at 12:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Force yourself to wait through the pee feeling. That is the feeling of you building up to an orgasm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• yup, you are cheating yourself out of an orgasm, even squirting by stopping. That feeling of needing to pee is important. To get a good gspot orgasm the clit does need to be stimulated so if he can't or doesn't do it then you can do it while he's working it inside but the clit has to swell up the gspot to make it happen inside.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:56 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• How to "come" inside your man - what in the sam hill does that mean?!?!?!?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Lol you mean come when he is in you!

I can never come vaginally either...

:(

Do watch Weeds? There was a quote that made me giggle.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 11:17 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Try getting on top
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• How to "come" inside your man - what in the sam hill does that mean?!?!?!? - ANON 11:07
    -----
    I think you knew what she meant. Stop being fresh.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Doggy style. No joke, it is the best thing ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Try doing it backward cowgirl style...you on top! Its great..or you can place a pillow under your hips so that just your bottom is elevated a bit and have him get on top
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You need to swing a dead cat from a string by the light of the full moon at a crossroads, then walk backwards through a graveyard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2009