Is ovulating for 5 days normal?

I have been taking ovulation tests and I expected for it to say I was ovulating for 2 or 3 days but it has said I have been for 5 days. Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I ovulated for WEEKS when I had an ovarian cyst in the months before it ruptured. Is your period wacky too extra long out of the ordinary? When I've been 'normal' my ovulation varied from a day to a few days. So it can be normal to vary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I got my IUD out right before my period last month. Were TTC which is why I am on the ovulation tests. While I had my IUD my period was extra heavy but was shorter than normal. I usually got it a full week and with the IUD it was 5 days. After that I spotted for a whole nother week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Aug. 6, 2009