What is WITH these people?

So I asked a question about how to lock one of the bedroom doors for a party I'm having for my 21st bday. I mentioned the bedrooms were a little messy, but in-between answering q's, I have been picking up on the house (didn't mention this, but whatev.) There were like FIVE anons that answered getting all pissy about my house being a mess... WTF? That's not what I asked! They automatically assumed that I wouldn't clean for the next 2 weeks. How many agree with me that Anon's need a life or a hobby??

Oh, and pesky little anon, if you read this (I'm sure you will, and get pissy again) my house is clean now! Yay!! It took me a whole 15 minutes! How long would it take to get YOUR house clean???

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 10:52 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WOW. You're getting picked on because a house this person has never seen and will never visit may have a messy room in it that you don't want people to go into during a party? That is ridiculous! Next we'll see someone vilified for vacuuming every other day rather than every day!!!

Can't we all find something more entertaining than nit picking everyone's minor minor flaws?? I have a messy room too! My office/guest room tends to be a catch all. I clean it out periodically but we have limited storage so often times things get put in there until I can store it properly. I don't see how it affects anyone else in the world besides me, my husband, and MAYBE my nephew who is the only one who sleeps in there and doesn't do it that often (when he does it is cleaned out).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:18 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I think some people forget that the Question and Answer section is about helping people. Some I believe come here to find one little thing you say and blow it out of the water and try to make you feel bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Lol, some moms read what they want and focus on that. Kind of like selesctive hearing- a person hears what they want to.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• You go girl! I didn't read the first post, but I love this one. The "need some hormones patrol" have been out in force as of late. Maybe, they have manufactured anger and have been bussed in to disrupt harmony on Cafemom! Report them for "fishy information" to flag@whitehouse.gov

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:05 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• jesse123456 and Anon05: LOL!!!! Thanks, ya'll!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:07 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Anonymous 11:05, that person who said that to you must not be any where that has a lot of farm land. I tell you, every time the farmers around here cut the crops, we can tell by the up surge of buggies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Ooo...bold and underlining use of a word. Kinky.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Oh gosh, I know what ya'll mean! Everywhere I have lived has always been near a corn field! We get those heavy duty electronic pulse things that you plug into the wall and they send out a vibration that aggravates bugs and sends them away. I love those!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:11 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• your little girl is cute
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Thank you Anon11!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:12 AM on Aug. 6, 2009