What would you do with a million dollars?

Draydensmom7708

Asked by Draydensmom7708 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pay off debt and buy a home outright.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• House, car and shopping spree!!
    Anonymous

• pay off dh's truck, buy a house and get me a car, catch up my bills, give some to my mom to catch up their bills,
    Anonymous

• Pay off my bills first. Buy dh and me both new vehicles, buy a house big enough for us, pay off my mom's debt, put some in the bank for the kiddos...and continue with life as normal. Oh...plan a huge vacation also!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 11:25 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• We'd move and buy a house in a state and town we want to raise our kids in. Then we'd probably give some to my sister so she and her hubby can pay off their house. Maybe give a bit to my mom so she can have the knee surgery she needs but cant afford.

Then sock any leftover away for a rainy day I suppose.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I would pay off my debt, than my parents debt. Anything left after that would go into a high interest bank account for when I'm older and more mature. Im only 20 years young, and I would be stupid and blow it. I KNOW I would need it later for emergencies and for my sons future.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 11:28 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Get me and my B.F. new cars, buy a house, pay off my parents debt since I have none, and invest the rest into the girls future!
    Oh and get some new clothes for once.
    my2loves0607

Answer by my2loves0607 at 11:33 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Pay off our house and invest the rest.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:35 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Is this truly a million dollars or a million dollars and then pay taxes and use what's left? If it is truly a million, I'd invest most of it so I could retire in 12 years. I would pay off the house so I wouldn't have that worry any more. If it is pay taxes and use what's left, I'd invest it so I could retire in 12 years skip paying off the house.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:43 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• buy a big house...4 or 5 bedrooms (we plan on having my great-grandma move in with us) so theres enough room for future children, pay off our cars, donate them and buy new ones that will better accomodate a family. After that, we'd pay off debt. Depending on how much is left after that, we'd help out our parents, and save the rest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2009