am i bein stupid?

i had an appointment wiv my midwife 2day she told me my baby is in my pelvis!! does thid mean his head is engaged or not im not 2 sure as this is my 1st pregnancy.....it sounds stupid i dnt no wot that means lol x

molyneux88

Asked by molyneux88 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep, the head is engaged if it is in your pelvis:)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:18 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• How far along are you?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:20 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• No, you're not being stupid. It means that the baby is engaged, they also call it "lightening." Did she happen to tell you what "station" you're at? The stations start at the pelvic bone
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 11:21 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• im 37 weeks on tuesday!!! no she did not say anythink like that she just said his in the pelvis is there anyway i can bring the labour on quickly?? iv been avin mild pains n tighting i guess that is still braxton hicks is that right?
    molyneux88

Answer by molyneux88 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 6, 2009