starting labor naturally....getting real desperate!

I need to know how many of you mommy's did the old wives tales and it worked??? I am 39 weeks pregnant and 5 days and I need to have this baby now. My baby sister is visiting from far away and leaves tomorrow morning, this will be her only chance to see the baby for a loooong time. Please I have tried sex, walking, spicey foods, I even went on a "bouncy" car ride (some women said that worked.) Now I'm getting to the point of trying anything please help!!!

Mrs.Wills

Asked by Mrs.Wills at 11:55 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-1 Credits)
  • theres this weird oil u can drink but i heard its gross...did ur husband cum in u thats what starts it not just sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Try castor oil. I tried all the things you tried and even the castor oil and nothing worked for me. I still had to be induced a week late. So, the baby will come when it wants to and if not, you will get induced. GL
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:58 AM on Aug. 6, 2009

• if sister's not there for the birth some hospitals have websites to see baby, see if yours does. also how about, if she misses birth, having her on the phone in the delivery room then she's right there in on everything. Skype from the delivery room!!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• castor oil i went in to labor 6 hours after i took it 2 tsp i took it with soda
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• pinapples and eggplants. not together though. lol! my mother in law came to visit and made eggplant parm and then i ate some pineapple chunks later. i went into labor the very next day. i also went to the mall for a long day of walking and shopping after the egg plant parm. mucus plug started coming out that night and then i woke up in the a.m. with labor pains.
    trelimon

Answer by trelimon at 12:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2009