What should I get my dad for his birthday?

He's really not into anything. And I don't want to give him pictures bc I do that a lot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know you said he's not really into anything but perhaps you could get him interested in golf. I would think a great way to do that is by testing the waters so to speak with a gift card from a course close by him that way he could go to the driving range a few times. If he finds out he doesn't like it you haven't spent all that money on green fees and a full round of golf. If he likes it then you've given him a great introduction into the game along with some great physical exercise.

My husband loves to play golf and I don't but I love going to the driving range and wacking the hect outta those little balls. It's great fun and I knock two birds out with one stone - I spend time with my hubby and I get all kinds of aggression out.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My hubby likes getting food gifts--gourmet coffees, nuts(there's an on-line company called My Husband's Nuts), smoked salmon, cheeses, candies. He loves these kinds of gifts because he doesn't have to try to figure out what to do with them. He just has to eat them, which he already does anyway.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:08 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• does he like to listen to music? get him a radio/cd player for the house. One to put under the kitchen cabinet.
    abshorn

Answer by abshorn at 12:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009