repulsive?

has anything or anyone made you so repusled????if so what did you do about it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes my coworker repulses me every day! She said I'm jealous of her and she could take my man. Just the thought of her hitting on him makes me gag because contrary to what she believes, she is not a prize! I just ignore her now and only talk to her if I have to, but one of these days she's going to push me too far!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I had a friend in high school that wanted to date me, I was so repulsed by this guy, he was a sweetie, but DIIIRRTTYYY- He said his ma only let him take one shower a week, so he walked around smelling like crap all day- Personally I don't believe his mother wouldn't let him take a shower, because he CHOOSE not to brush his hair/teeth. Hygiene is SO important, and if you have bad hygiene, I get repulsed.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• yes, we have a family with ten kids in our school and it never fails that their kids show up smelling like cat pee and usually are were the same clothes every day without bathing or washing up. But yet the parents find time to buy a hottub and get whatever they need. Grow up you are parents
    amishmama

Answer by amishmama at 12:23 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yes, I talked to a man online (hey, I'm single!) for a few months. At first he was really sweet, but then he started getting more and more clingy and posessive. By two months (having NEVER MET), he was insisting we were going to get married and I was going to have more babies, we were going to travel on our honeymoon to visit HIS family. He was telling my male friends that they were not allowed to speak to me. If I didn't answer his messages immediately, he would IM me or call my cell phone or IM my friends looking for me. (I walked away to the bathroom once and came back to SEVENTEEN IMs in less than 5 minutes!)

I was so repulsed by his constant and draining emotional neediness. It's one thing to be desired. It's another to feel like you have a 200 pound LEECH attached to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Aug. 6, 2009