• In the Spotlight:

why is it when one person gets sick everybody in the house has to get it-ONE PERSON AT A TIME?

I have had a cold or what ever it is for two days now and so far dad is starting to get it and so is the boys... which means it dont matter how bad I feel I have to take care of everybody else along with all the bedding that has been yuked up in the process...

jj2720mom

Asked by jj2720mom at 12:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• no clue! spray LYSOL every where? that may help? wash hands 50 times a day. it will prob just happen tho. Hoep you guys feel better! :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I've asked myself this question too.....but then I considered the alternative of having EVERYONE sick at ONCE...I definitely think 1 at a time is the lesser of 2 evils here...LOL
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 12:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Oh I know how that is and it sucks! it's the same way here seems as soon as one person starts getting over the mess, another starts coming down with it. No matter how much lysol we use.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009