Cinnamon in Baby Cereal????

My 7 month old will not eat cereal with juice in it or jar foods of any kind. I have tried formula doesn't like it like that either. Will eat a lil bit if mixed with water but not much. So I put a lil bit cinnamon in cereal and my lo ate every bite of cereal. Is this okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• as long as you don't overdo it, I'm sure it will be ok. there is nothing wrong with seasoning a baby's food. you can always take what you are eating and put in in a little blender-make your own baby food! It will probably be much tastier than the kind you find in jars. Have you ever tried that stuff? It tastes terrible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't see a problem with it? As long as it is working for you and your LO, I say go for it. I also think the previous post had a great suggestion to put what you eat in a blender/babyfood processor. I might have to try cinnamom in LO cereal in a couple of months :-)
    Londyland

Answer by Londyland at 12:58 PM on Aug. 6, 2009