• In the Spotlight:

Pressure so bad

39 weeks and 5 days preggo and I have sever pressure in my lower stomach and back, constantly. I am also having random braxton hicks contractions all night. I have loose stools and I'm so sick to my stomach. The pressure is so bad I feel like I have to pee no matter what I do and walking is out of the question, seriously bad. Tell me please that labor could be any minute and that I won't go through this another day!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i hate to say but the baby is probably dropped by the sound of it and it could still be a while before anything happens :(
    When the baby dropps it is normal to be extremly uncomfortable,sometimes even when you go and walk around you feel like the baby is going to fall out...but its ok and its normal!

hope is goes fast and good luck to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Aug. 7, 2009