my period just stopped, it started the 28 of july, could you tell me when im fertile? i can't figure it out .....thank you ....

kelliekailei

Asked by kelliekailei at 12:16 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You ovulate 14 days before your period starts. So if you have a normal 28 day cycle, you can also say you ovulate 14 days after your period starts. If your cycle is longer you go by the 14 days before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Every woman is different. Most women ovulate at around day 14 of their cycle. Just remember that day 1 is the day AF arrives. I ovulate at a different time every month. Like last month I ovulated at day 17 and this month on day 9. Try the ovulation kits from first response. And most people get symptoms when they ovulate like thick gooey clear discharge or light cramps. But remember that everyone is different.
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Hello :) Your Probable Ovulation Is August 11, Probable Implantation Is August 17, Your 1st + Test You Can Take Is On September 7 And If You End Up Pregnant I Will Be Due May 5 2010!!!
    QUEENCYNTHIA

Answer by QUEENCYNTHIA at 10:58 PM on Aug. 7, 2009