Around what week were you "sick and tired" of being pregnant? Did you not get that way at all?

I'm only 34 weeks but im starting to feel a lot of pressure and my tummy is all sore and my back hurts and I can't sleep at all and MY LORD THIS HEAT!!!! But I'm still happy and want him to bake in there as long as he needs to. I was just curious around what week ppl started to not be able to take another minute of it. I was also curious if no one felt like that and were fine through it all.

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 12:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i ALWAYS felt great being pregnant. at 40wks, i was so happy and content. i never had a moment where i was miserable from pregnancy.

i'm that girl that women always hate... bouncing back and everything else.

but i am currently not pregnant, and am kinda sad!! i miss it
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• About month 7. I just felt so bug and huge and the heartburn and my husband and I arguing all the time because he wasn't getting sex....I was just done being pregnant. lol.

I was also laid off from work so add that all on there....... I wanted it to be over. But I knew she needed more time. I played the waiting game very impatiently.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• week 12 and hated it the entire time..both times....I hated being pregnant
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It was about the last month, it was june and had to be one of the best summer's we've had in a long time. Very hot and sunny all the time. But i was so huge and just ughhhh!! I couldn't ,or didn't want, to do anything. I just wanted her out. Being pregnant in that kind of heat was just awful for me. Nothing fit me right, and i just wanted her out. Plus, i pass out when i get too hot, very strange and scarey thing. Its happened all my life. When i was pregnant it was more often. I would feel like i was going to pass out alot, it only happened once, but it still sucked!!
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:01 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I never got sick and tired of being pregnant with my first one, with my second one it was the last week where I was definately ready to have him(but I think that was part anxiety as I knew what day he was coming so it was a countdown thing). My last child I was ready for him to come, probably the last half of the third trimester LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:02 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• now I'm 37 weeks and I HATE IT!! I CANNOT WAIT for this to be over and don't get me wrong I like being pregnant but I am never doing this again.. one and done for at least a few years.. the lack of sleep and the pain from my hips and just everything I am so done with it..
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 1:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I think for me it was around the 42nd week.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2009