I just don't understand this!!!!!!

I was married before for 5yrs i have 4 children with my ex. When we divorced I was trying to be nice and share custody with my ex so we have joint. Now he has a new girlfriend and he's trying to get full custody. I don't understand why. I don't know what to do. Financialy I just can't just get an attorney right now. can anyone help and ideas or advice I would really appreciate it.......

Lore23

Asked by Lore23 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• go to legal aid

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• consult and attorney and find out what your options are...don't leave yourself in the dark because of money issues...you can always research and consult an attorney so you can keep the current visitation schedule...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009