Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just don't understand this!!!!!!

I was married before for 5yrs i have 4 children with my ex. When we divorced I was trying to be nice and share custody with my ex so we have joint. Now he has a new girlfriend and he's trying to get full custody. I don't understand why. I don't know what to do. Financialy I just can't just get an attorney right now. can anyone help and ideas or advice I would really appreciate it.......

Answer Question

Asked by Lore23 at 12:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • go to legal aid

    Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

  • consult and attorney and find out what your options are...don't leave yourself in the dark because of money can always research and consult an attorney so you can keep the current visitation schedule...

    Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.