is this odd?!

I asked a Q about my BF's cousin and his grlfriend. Well since I put that my bf and I were worried about her (bc she may need her appendix taken out and she's pregnant) someone had said it was odd for my bf to be concerned...I dnt see it odd at all,anyone else see it odd? I mean hed be worried about anyone going through that bc he has a big heart. And he's been through a lot of pregnancy scares w/ me so he knows a lot about how his cousin is feeling sometimes...idk I thought it was funny to say its "odd" for someone to care about someone who isn't family , idk lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Even if it was a complete stranger I don't think it would be odd to care about the well being of a pregnant woman who is possibly needing surgery.
    It means he's a human being and has empathy. That's a good thing!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:51 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Odd? I don't think it's odd. I'm guessing you're talking about your bestfriend and your boyfriend? I think maybe they took it the wrong way.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• WELL ITS HIS COUSINS GF SO TECH IT IS FAMILY AND IF HE HAS A BIG HEART THEN HE IS JUST SHOWNG HE CARES
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Munch: no my bf and his cousins grlfriend. I don't know her,only talked once (they live in another state)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Mama2my2boys: that's what I said,I mean even my friend that he deeeespises,he cares about if somethings wrong. He cares about every1 lol. I once told him about a woman on here that I'd been talking to and how she thinks she may lose her baby,he asked about her everyday til I got word on her. I don't find it odd at all,I love that he's so sweet and careing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Well technically it is his "family". His cousin is his family and this is his cousin's woman and baby. I don't find it odd at all.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• odd to care about family? nope. I think he's pretty cool myself. Some days I wish i had someone who cared about me that much. Ask him if he will adopt me as his old cousin...or aunt or grandmother or whatever?

Answer by admckenzie at 1:20 PM on Aug. 6, 2009