Is your SO moody?

I'm in a new relationship and I'm so used to my ex husband's laid back, hardly ever grouchy or moody attitude. My new boyfriend is up on his emotions. He gets frustrated at people sometimes and is moody at other times. Is it normal for men to be so emotional? Maybe I just got spoiled with my ex...but then I complained about his lack of showing emotions. LOL

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 12:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• mine is worse than a woman on her cycle

Answer by admckenzie at 1:57 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Different people have different emotions...but I would keep a careful watch on this one because you never know when he may snap!!! I guess you get what you ask for after all!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:53 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Your relationship is new so you are finding out about your boyfriends temperament and if it goes well with your own. If he gets so uptight over the slightest thing, that could be a redflag for anger issues down the road. And maybe as the glow if infatuation fades in a few months - you might find his temperament a dealbreaker. Just pay attention to the things that set him off. My fiance is slightly moody. But he just gets quiet when he gets stressed at work and seems preoccupied. I think all people are different and some men are more emotional than others. You just happened to have been married to a very calm laid-back guy.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My ex was super moody - one of the reasons he's my ex. My dh is the sweetest, calmest, most laid back guy on this earth and it's one of the reasons I love him so very much!

Answer by missanc at 1:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• my huband is one of those u dont mess with him the first 2 hrs hes awake or if he had a rough day at work
    but he eventually calms down

every man has different ways of showing emotion and since ur relationship is new it might be a guard keeping up till he gets more comfortable
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 1:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• My DH is. When we were younger (we're in our late 30's now) he wasn't, but now I swear he gets PMS more than I do! I jokingly offer him Midol from time to time! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2009