help! This dream is freaking me out!

i've had two dream this past week that my baby passes away while in utero. I have had a completely normal pregnancy and am currently 35 weeks pregnant. Each one of these dreams is different. Am i crazy? Its freaking me out it so real and now im very scared!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't worry about it. As long as the doc is telling you its ok then just try to relax.
    shanezmom22

Answer by shanezmom22 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I had some crazy crazy dreams while pregnant! I think it's just the hormones in your body changing, and you are thinking about being responsible for a little human being...it's all new and maybe a little overwhelming. Dreams are just our subconscious trying to work out things in real life. I dreamt that our apartment was on fire and I had to jump, but jumping killed the baby. Terrible! But I think it's just anxiety. Don't let your dreams get to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2009