I just want to know is there anybody out there like to travel and shop besides me?

joyfulmommy983

Asked by joyfulmommy983 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Uhm....me too (raising my hand) My husband makes fun of me and my family of mostly women because he says that no matter where we happen to vacation, what we're planning on doing that we will always, always, always find time to shop; especailly in outlets. WE LOVE 'EM.

This year alone we've gone on 4 vacations and we've shopped several times at each one. Tonight we're going up the New England coast to Cape Cod, MA where we will do all sorts of things from going to the beach, to seeing the GI Joe movie to hanging out with friends but me and my BFF (who vacas with us all the time cuz she's single) have already built in much time to visit our favorite shops on the cape - the ones we don't have here in MD.

I say some of the best deals I've gotten shopping are the ones I've done while on vacation. Shop on girlfriend, shop on!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Oh and another thing we do is we love shopping for our vacation. Most folks I know don't care what they wear while on vacation cuz they figure they don't know any of those people and will never see them again and the most they may do is buy a new swim suit, but not me and my family and friends. We shop prior to our vacation and sometimes we have matching days where we'll all wear the same type of shirt or same color scheme. Each year we go to Disney and we usually wear matching t-shirts one day (usually our Magic Kingdom day) but this year me and my BFF went waaay overboard. Out of the 10 days we were in Disney she and I matched 5 days; not to mention but on 4 out of those 5 days so did the rest of my family including my husband, kids and my older sister and my nephew. There was polo day, striped shirt day, tank top day (hubby didn't do that day), island day, beach breeze day and Tinkerbell and her fairy friends day. LOL
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:11 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I used to fly my kids and myself from FL to MN to shop at the Mall of Americas. At school time I could save enough money to pay for the trip! I LOVE shopping there.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Yes, my cousin who while being a member of Cafemom, can't answer this for herself because she's probably out shopping.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 1:25 PM on Aug. 6, 2009