How do I get more money on the facebook app Yoville?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go outside of your apartment building and there will be people there who aren't on your friends list, ask someone to max you and you can get 200 xoins per day, u can also fish and race. And you can work at the factory every 6 hours
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:05 AM on Aug. 9, 2009

• I Play yoville on myspace. I know on myspace you can buy money... if you have a credit card.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Sell things, visit your crew members if you leave them a message you get more coins than you do by throwing balloons. Buy yocash items and sell them for coins......................visit yoville.com and wait for a little box to pop-up that says something like " the lights have gone out ........" do those little mission things. You can make more accounts using different emails. I think thats about it.........good luck. I love that game. :)
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Did you try working at the factory? Visiting others? Buying it with a credit/debit card? Buying things?
    MyBlessin

Answer by MyBlessin at 1:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009