Help me with dinner

I have 4 chicken breasts that I cooked because they were about to expire. But I have to feed 4 maybe 5 people (one may be at work I don't know)
What can I make. I have like 4 hours.
I need a little inspiration.

BambiF

Asked by BambiF at 1:13 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cut the chicken breasts in half.... how did you cook them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Fajitas? Sautee up a bunch of peppers and onions for filler, add some taco seasoning and cut up the chicken and throw it in, serve with tortillas and all the fixins.

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:15 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I just seasoned with salt and pepper and baked them.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 1:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• get some cream of chicken soup, instant rice, onion powder (optional but it helps) water mix it all together, put in in the oven then put the chicken on top, cover with shredded cheese then put in the oven long enough to melt the cheese
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I throw mine on a bed of frozen veg, season and bake in a dutch oven. If that's not an option I'd cut the meat off and into bite sizes, lightly flour and quick fry in olive oil and garlic.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:24 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• on anon 12:19 here add a can of veg all to that too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• whenever I only have a certain amount of *meat/protein* and so many people wil be eating....I cut the Meat/Protein into pieces....it makes it stretch farther with more people.
    Like fajitas....or a casserole...or a salad....( I've been making tons of pasta salads lately...I actually just finished making one..hehe)
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 1:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Dice the meat. Cook some white rice 4 people? About 4 cups. Cut some grapes and cherries and put in with the rice. Get some veggies (peas, green beans, diced garlic, sliced onions.) Sauteed them in a pan with some black pepper. When it is about done add the meat and sautee until it (the chicken) is warm.
    Serve over the rice.
    elizabooks

Answer by elizabooks at 1:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• elizabooks: grapes and cherries??? how does it taste when you cook that?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I bet grapes and cherries would be good! Ive had indian dishes with raisins and it's awesome.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 2:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2009