• In the Spotlight:

should we break up??

okay so me and my boyfriend never see eachother. EVER! i haven't seen him in probably a month because he works so much, and when he's not working he's busy with other stuff. honestly my life wouldn't change one bit if him and i broke up. i told him today we might as well not even date because i see my own friends more than him. and he was like "well if you don't want to date me, do what you gotta do " i know all of you are going to say well if you love him then you should wait it out, and just talk to him on the phone.. but he hates talking on the phone.. and im really just getting sick of all of this! what should i do?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm going to tell you that he's giving you a very clear message that he doesn't care about continuing the relationship. Sounds like you don't have a child with him or any other reason to continue. Almost sounds like you've sort of broken up with him already. A man's actions speak way louder than his words. And his words are not very promising either. Time to move on.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Why are you together? I mean do you really love him and why should you stay together? Make a list. If you really dont think your life would change without him in it then maybe its not fair to the both of you to stay together. And find a time to sit down and talk about it with him face to face. If you do think you should stay together you guys will need to adjust your priorities. Is that worth it?
    cinemagirl823

Answer by cinemagirl823 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• break up, sound like he don't care either way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• If you have to ask; then you've made your decision.
    I have always believed that if a man loves you, he will fight to keep you. Despite work or his "other stuff". Also, it is possible that the relationship may have run it course in its present form.
    Dupgirl

Answer by Dupgirl at 1:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• it seems to me that he cares nothing about you and your relationship. you deserve better than him so i think you should break up
    momyof3girls

Answer by momyof3girls at 1:44 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Sounds like he's already made his decision.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• just break up & find someone who really likes you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I seldom see mine but that's what makes it work so well! Don't stop dating him but I'd also see other men if he wasn't around. It's not like you are married or something

Answer by admckenzie at 1:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• love is not just saying ur together so honestly there is NO love there and technically i feel that u have already broken up
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I am not one of those that would say wait it out...

It is clear that there is no relationship to begin with...He does not seem to care if you
    come or go anyway...

Be happy that he is just your boyfriend and now go better yourself and make him your
    X
    Boyfriend!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:07 PM on Aug. 6, 2009