Flying to Chicago from MS!?

Next summer I am going to my cousin's wedding in Chicago. I just need to know how far in advance can you book your flight? What airline to use? ANd any other advice that might be helpful because I have never flown before!! THanks so much!!

ellies3boys

Asked by ellies3boys at 1:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Soutwest all the way. They have the best deals (no charges for bags, no fuel surcharge, no hidden fees, easy booking on-line, no assigned seating, easy boarding, prices stay low) And no, I don't work for them, I just love to fly Southwest and they fly into Chicago. I hope they fly from your city.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I usually use Travelocity or Air Trans. I would use Southwest, but they don't come to our airport. I'd have to drive 5 hours to fly Southwest. Sometimes I'll see what the cheapest flight is on Travelocity and then go directly to that carrier's website to see if I can get it cheaper directly from them. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. I usually buy my tickets 1 to 2 months in advance. If you wait until 2 weeks or less, prices are really high.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:42 PM on Aug. 6, 2009