Why are there so many JUDGEMENTAL moms on here?

Not to mention callus and mean! Or is everyone just on their periods all the time? I mean why do people gotta be so mean? I can understand if you are voicing your opinion on something. But some people go as far as personally insulting others and I thought we were all adults here.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 1:28 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I know what you mean.It is like high school all over again in here sometimes.

Answer by louise2 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It is! People need to grow up and try to have a little more compassion for others.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I can't stand seeing mothers insult the children of other moms. I can't believe that a real mother would ever do such a thing. I've seen it though. I've also seen someone insult another member's dead sister. It can get very off putting at times.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:35 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• Sometimes telling someone to go to hell is the perfect comeback. It's even better when you're willing to buy them the bus ticket to get there. I have had days like yours on here. Stick with it. If you feel strongly about something and want to ask a question or vent then do it. If someone else doesn't like it then tell them to move on and their opinion wasn't necessary.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 1:37 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• There are a lot of great parenting conversation topics on the <a href="http://apps.facebook.com/mommyhood">Mommyhood</a> facebook application if you want to try over there, too!

jstra2009

Answer by jstra2009 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I agree with you. It's very annoying and unnecessary at times.
    JJRsMomma

Answer by JJRsMomma at 3:32 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• They're everywhere sweetheart. But where there is an opportunity to do it under anonymity they come out more. Just remember there are really nice people out there too. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:21 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I don't stand for ANYONE being attacked, unless they are a drama starting troll. Some people do it deliberately just to get people riled. I guess they think it will prove some point they are trying to make, I have no idea. And I will admit to firing back at a poster or two that downright lie, or downgrade people for a belief. I can't help it. That's just who I am.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I wonder too? It's really sad some people do it on the internet!
    Miss_B

Answer by Miss_B at 7:00 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It is easier for them to be judgemental and mean when they aren't looking you in the eye. Just remember that none of these moms are perfect. When they start attacking you, just be thankful that you aren't them and you are a better person.
    momoftwo152

Answer by momoftwo152 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009