What should I do for my 2 boys birthday party??

There birthdays are in Sept. and they will be 2 and 3.My youngest is easy because he loves cars, cars the movie and all kinds of different cars.My older son changes his choice of toys and right now he really likes transformers even though he doesn't know what they do.Im just really stuck though.I was thinking of doing a carnival themed party at a nice park.But just recently started thinking maybe Im being selfish and that's really just the theme I want.I know they are young and will not even give a dam but Im stuck.Should I just go with the carnival theme?? Or have to separate themes like cars and transformers?? I also was thinking maybe I should save those kind of themes(cars,transformers) for when they get older and understand it more.

SweetChamaole

Asked by SweetChamaole at 1:46 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If you know the boys will be happy with their individual themes then I'd say go for it. If not, then do your own thing. You could at least buy them Cars/Transformers toys.
    JJRsMomma

Answer by JJRsMomma at 2:19 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• They're 2 and 3! You''re way overthinking this and causing yourself unnecessary stress. Go with the carnival theme and toss in a few cars and/or transformers as part of the overall party. Maybe two small cakes one for each? They'll be too excited with everything to even really register that there IS a theme! They're too young to truly appreciate the effort and you won't enjoy your kids if you stress too much. Try to relax and remember what's really important, just being with your kids to celebrate!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Aug. 6, 2009