Elizabeth Ryder or Amelia-Rose?

We can't decide. I love the name Ryder for a girl (its different) but I think Amelia-Rose sounds vintage and i love that. If you had to choose one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Elizabeth Rose

I don't like Ryder because it is different and a last name. I love Elizabeth and it sounds great with Rose. Those of us with different names don't always like them. My birth name was Gai Linn, I changed it.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 2:04 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I was thinking Elizabeth Rose.

most Amelia's i know do not like their name
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 2:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• If I had to choose between the two I would go with Amelia Rose. I do agree with the above posters though. I like Elizabeth Rose best of all the names to choose from.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 2:12 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I wouldn't use Ryder, although it's unique, your daughter would be teased to no end in school with the name of Ryder. Draw your own conclusions. I think Elizabeth Rose is very classic and vintage.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• i like Elizabeth Rose and Amelia Rose, very cute!
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 6, 2009