morning sickness came back?!???

Im 32 weeks, and i was sick my entire 1st trimester! every single day, all day long throwing up and everything! Well i woke up all last week not feeling well, and sometimes gagging while brushing my teeeth, but this morning i woke up and i have been throwing up ever since!!!! its stomach bile too =/ of course ive tried all the tips and tricks, but does this mean its gonna stay here until the end once it starts back up?? GRRR!!! my throat is sore this morning too, so maybe that has something to do with it?

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 1:54 PM on Aug. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I gag every time i bruch my teeth.... dont know why. there maybe something gonig around. I felt sick earlier this week... okay now. I am 21 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• It could be morning sickness but don't rule out that you may also have a virus. It's so hard to tell when you are pregnant. If you are truly miserable you might want to talk to your doc just to make sure.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 2:10 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• I did the same with my first baby. I had normal morning sickness at first and then it went away. Then at the beginning of my third trimester it came back with a few quirks. Like one, I had no warning. One minute I was fine, the next I was literally projectile vomitting. It was violent, I even broke all the tiny blood vessels in my face from it, I looked like I had a rash! It didn't last long though, maybe three weeks.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 2:27 PM on Aug. 6, 2009

• well I am 8 months pregnant and had morning sickness for the first four months and then it came back in month 6. but its gone now but occasionally I do throw up
    momyof3girls

Answer by momyof3girls at 2:30 PM on Aug. 6, 2009